Casing Bits Cutter Teeth Drilling Rotary Casing Pipe Foundation
The replacable teeth adopt 42crmc tungsten carbide tipped material,
which is used on drilling Rotary Casing Pipe. Drilling Rotary
Casing Pipe is obtained by driving a steel soding into the ground
in order to protect the whole drilling operation; basically the
rotary drilling tool during the working process, performs inside a
mechanical protection made by the casing fixed into the ground.
|Product name||Replaceable teeth|
|Material||Tungsten carbide+ 42crmo/ best alloy steel/ best heat treatment|
|Mounted on||Casing pipe|
|Supply Ability||10000 pcs per month|
|MOQ||1 pcs for trial order|
1. High durability due to wear-resistant tempered steel.
2. High grade tungsten carbide tip.
3. Secure seating of block due to high dimensional accuracy of
4. High degree of solder quality.
5. Cutting geometry unaffected after block replacement.
The replacable teeth adopt 42crmc tungsten carbide tipped material, which is used on drilling Rotary Casing Pipe.