Construction Tools Cutter Teeth Rock Auger Bullet Replacable Teeth
Drilling Rotary Casing Pipe is obtained by driving a steel soding
into the ground in order to protect the whole drilling operation;
basically the rotary drilling tool during the working process,
performs inside a mechanical protection made by the casing fixed
into the ground.
The replacable teeth adopt 42crmc tungsten carbide tipped material,
which is used on drilling Rotary Casing Pipe.
|Product name||Replaceable teeth|
|Material||Tungsten carbide+ 42crmo/ best alloy steel/ best heat treatment|
|Mounted on||Casing pipe|
|Supply Ability||10000 pcs per month|
|MOQ||1 pcs for trial order|
1. High durability due to wear-resistant tempered steel.
2. High degree of solder quality.
3. High grade tungsten carbide tip.
4. Secure seating of block due to high dimensional accuracy of
5. Cutting geometry unaffected after block replacement.
The replacable teeth adopt 42crmc tungsten carbide tipped material, which is used on drilling Rotary Casing Pipe.