Tungsten Carbide Bullet Teeth Rock Auger C21 Teeth 19mm Trencher
C21 trenching teeth is applicable of rotary machine and trenching
equipment,different models are designed for different geology and
Tungsten Carbide Tipped Bullet Teeth Heavy-duty Drilling Tool for
Rotary Drilling Picks,Steel Body, made by material 42CrMo,heat
treatment with 40-44HRC hardness to improve the hardness and wear
rock auger drilling bit with conical teeth body design and has
strong penetrating performance. It uses high strength steel alloy
steel body which through heat treatment, and can keep high
toughness and high wear resistance; the cutting head use the hard
alloy which through hot isostatic pressing, and spring are made of
high strength spring steel, wear-resistant washer is made by high
strength wear resistant steel plate which through heat treatment.
|Material||Tungsten carbide+ 42crmo|
|Application||Rotary drill rig|
|Sample time||Usually about 3~7 working days|
1. Harden steel alloy body for maximum strength;
2. High quality carbide tip provides maximum combination of
strength and wear resistance;
3. Brazing to combine the carbide tip and steel body;
4. Unique heat treatment process reduces steel wash and improves
wear resistance and tool life.
5. Innovative design combines strength and penetration.
6. Excellent rotation in partnership with holder.
The trenching bits are used for rotary drilling rig and trenching